Monday 5 March 2007

progress report

So far we’ve done even more filming, more specifically the dead body scene, which is one of the most important scenes in the trailer. This took longer than expected and so we couldn’t shoot some of the other scenes that we wanted to, but these should be done by this week. We haven’t really made a lot of progress when it comes to editing – on capturing and on Wednesday I’m thinking of doing some editing after school because I will have some free time…and then even more editing on Thursday…maybe even Friday!...the Lunar eclipse was very cool
Sundeep Kahlon

1 comment:

Final Beat said...

PROGRESS REPORT

DEAR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES, FIRSTLY I WOULD LIKE TO EXPRESS MY ANGER OF HOW PISSED OF I AM AT MY COMPUTER AND THE WHOLE WORLD. I HAVE WRITTEN THIS PROGRESS REPORT 2 TIMES NOW AND ITS BEEN DELETED, I HAVE A VIRUS CALLED, TROJAN AND SPYDAWN, HOWEVER DUE TO HARD WORK AND BIG MUSCLES I THINK I HAVE FIXED IT.

HOWEVER A POSITIVE COME BACK IS THAT WE WERE FILMING OUR MURDER SCENE WHICH IS ONE OF THE MAIN SCENES, AND IT DIDNT COME OUT TO BAD AT ALL. IT TOOK US A LONG TIME TO DO AS ITS AN IMPORTANT SCENE SO OTHER FILMING COULDNT BE COOMPLETED HOWEVER BY THIS WEEK ALL FILMING WILL BE DONE.

AS FAR AS THE EDITING SUITE GOES, I WENT THERE YDAY IN THE MORNING, HOWEVER THE INTERNET WASNT WORKING ON THE COMPUTERS WHICH MEANT I COULDNT GET SOME OF THE IMPORTANT CLIPS WHICH I NEEDED, HOWEVER I STILL MADE DO WITH WHAT I DID AND EXPERIMENTED WITH MANY DIFFERENT ASPECTS OF EDITING.

BYE BYE

JAGI