Thursday 22 March 2007

RaJ.E$'s SeLf EvAlUaTiOn

Attainment: 2, our practical production is going fine, we are all doing equal amount of jobs for the production, bu we are messing up on choosing what we want to use making us fall a lil behind.

Effort: 2, i have been putting plenty of effort into my work at school and our production, this week and a lil bit of last week i messd up, but coming onto monday i'm going to be in school afta monday n tuesday.

punctuality: 1, woohoo i reali beleive i am a one now as i am always ontime to lesson now, i am never late to ms steven anymore and i never was to mr bush's.

Submission and quality of homework: 3, i have completely messd up on my homework for the past to weeks, i have handed them in now but late.

Ability to work independently: 1/2ish, i am 1/2ish as i love wroking independently but sometime i need some help, but other than that i am fine alone :D

Quality of writing: 2, i am beggining to improve my vocab and improving my writing skills and gettin better over all.

organisation of media folder: 2, everything is in order but the only messd up thing is that all my sheets have ripped off and looks all messy.

Oral contributions in class: 2, my contribution to class is good i like to contribute and only contribute wen appropiate.

Quality of coursework: 2, my qaulity of course work seems to be good, much better than my homework.

Standard of Module 3 blog: 2, i am doing well contributing to my blog, but i always leave to do my blog work at the last minuite, or when i am on the blog, i jus write everything all at once.

3targets:

- work harder to improve quality of homework and tey your bets to meet deadlines.
- i would like to turn all the two i ahve given my self into ones, or keep on the same level
- i want to work much hard in the last week for our practical production, as a group aswel.

PoStEd By RaJ.E$

No comments: